Blog Home Page

राजनीति नहीं, निर्णय करो, राजधानी गैरसैंण गोषित करो.....!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Munsyari stay

You are here ->
Home -> Kumaon road trip -> Munsyari stay







after reaching back to himkhola village .. we left for dharchula. reached dharchula at 10:30 pm. hit the sack ... but also updated a friend on the phone about the journey back through pitch dark forests, without a torch. it is always easy to recollect how you did it .. also sounds enjoyable .. but when one is actually doing it ... phew!!!



next day left dharchula for munsyari...



gori ganga river flowing below munsyari






























good old munsyari ... view of panchchuli peaks from the kmvn









mati ngo .. you can buy all sorts of hand made woollens from them. they also provide homestay facilities... located just below the munsyari main town (near the dainik jagran boeard).

home stay rates are around Rs. 300 or Rs. 350 per day (includes stay and food)







Home -> Kumaon road trip -> Munsyari stay

5 Comments:

Blogger zanyguy said...

Dear Prashant,
As usual a fab blog! Reminds me of my recent trip to Munsiyari.
I have been inspired by your blog and would like to present my Kuamon travelogue ( http://zanyszen.blogspot.com ) and snaps in a similar fashion.
Wanted your inputs on how you put up so many snaps and that too in proper size. One big hindrance is that I would like my posts in chronological order, but the last one comes first. How do you present these snaps without adding pages (cos there's a limit of 10). I am new at this, sorry if I'm ignorant.

I've been seeing your snaps, and they were one of the main reasons for me to make my trip to Kumaon. Thx.

Friday, February 19, 2010 at 11:06:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Prashant Joshi said...

Hello zanzy, try to hotlink ur pictures. you can use photobucket to hotlink them.

Monday, February 22, 2010 at 3:54:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir your pictures are mind blowing. whenever I see them i feel that Iam there. May I know which DSLR you have used there.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 11:45:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Prashant Joshi said...

it's a canon :-)

Sunday, July 11, 2010 at 4:13:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger sudda said...

Mind Blowing.....bhai its really been one of my best guide book....thnx for doing such effort for us....and please keep it up....

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 1:40:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home